Monday, December 3, 2012

Beats By Dre green Monday do some affair frui

Slice a work, and he upward the side deliver to a material, all is that I was responsible for to once use some other meanses in some cases, and testified in person before I once did of some violate the rules affair."
"Blare ……you know of, I want to face of those people are all that those are total and shoot day, Li Kai, this person ……their these bastards, I although need not go against the law of means, the gray means still once used of, for example parties the person follow a survey, collect information, the set took words these methods to once use as well, these affair originally not calculate affair, had my owner to testify with some colleagues, and then added other some, I would be canceled lawyer's qualifications, and ……"
"And …… that owner of mine greater self three per in school senior, money that takes Lao Tze opened a lawyer to go, then had been glorifying justice, the guy that back me up always before, unexpectedly was my noodles to tell me, he originally wanted to slowly get me …… now I but gave offense to even he also gives offense to not rise of person, he says that he can help me, but have to want me heel together, he accompanies him to go to bed, the guy of this man with heart of a brute ……"





Volume 2 chapter 181 takes a shower a medium scream
Renew time:2009-12-59:30:44 chapter word numbers:3382

Six while saying, the pings pour is how don't cry, on the contrary and more said more dispassion, said till the last, she was like she to say a very funny joke and unexpectedly smile,monster beats by dre christmas gift discount online.
But her smile,is so bitter and astringent,http://www.headphonest.com, so difficult.
Just had been insisting, have been standing, said out at this time the words in the heart all, six Ping the whole individual suddenly be like lost a support, she is original of those convictions all have been already collapsed and originally have been very painful, just have been suppressing, at this time finally heart in of everything speak, the person is like a Tan soft general.
Originally born so many affairs, Chen Han pours not to feel what problem, in his eyes these don't calculate what of, because society be such, Er worry my Zha.Even if is the truth that you want to insist that you believes in, a road walk to black, have to also have this opportunity to just go.
However good at, in six Ping words, before get in touch with some people in the legal case to Li Kai Gen, is still that the ability see a problem from other angles, isn't that kind of complete Jiang solid thought, dead get oneself into a dead end of person.
"The person is like that the head that a cake of has sharp angle get into water, this society is that sea water, a piece of rock, even if again greatly also flushing of very difficult holdout sea water, the end sharp angles are all whetted even, isn't to hide, bury in sandstone or other places, so as to keep sharp angle, otherwise ……"
Chen Han this compares and makes people understand very easily, six pings listen to at this time also very have regrets, so suddenly hear Chen Han Yi grind to a stop, she also cannot helps but asking a way:" There are also other ways?"
"Have" Chen Han to hope the cope of night under of city:"This way be, you become a land, mainland, even the sea water is also hard to move your sharp angle."
"Ha ……" six puckerily say with smile:"Thank your Chen Han, you say of these words are much stronger than the mental doctor, and the this time words are really quite right, only become a mainland, that was the impossible affair, I the sharp angle have already been whetted quickly now even, probably I should trend blindly."
"Ha ……" Chen Han says with smile:"There are a words suiting you very much although you feel now that you is very much attacked.However I still need to say."
At this time:Ping emotion like many.Listen to Chen Han saying so.Also the title sees toward Chen Han.This just Chen Han Yi lower the head now.2 people ground the face almost want to stick up.Six pings immediately feel a face a hot.
Six Ping favour sat.Sit to return to oneself's position to place toward Chen Han:"What rubbish.Say now almost 100 poisons don't invade, the gold just was getting more pretty good."
Chen Han is light to say with smile:"Have never whetted Li difficult become*person.Not through the stroke is old innocent."
Six pings see toward Chen Han:"Do you say me it's too naive?"Six Ping Song shrug bangs.Shake head not to agree with a way:"I ain't innocent.Just want to use my ground ability.Is some within the scope of my ability and let I greatly affair.I have no you the so strong amount of land productivity miss me if have.Probably will become a similar Xia thief ground person.I can understand.I am making I earn to more money.Let oneself live betterly under the circumstance.Also want to do some affair fruits for others, I ain't really understand.I can't drive sports car these years to also earn to some money,Beats By Dre green Monday.That bastard's owner knew my ground before personality.Always motionless hand because I make money to the company companies to spread fame.Let him glorify justice the brilliance is more.The company walks into orbit now mature.He just one feet kick away I."
From six pings this words.Six pings see ground have been more very clear than many people.However in Chen Han's eyes.It still keep being a bit innocent to discipline with want for.But Chen Han don't mean to say as well now too many.Because the everyone station position places a dissimilarity.The angle is different.The consideration ground affair nature is also different.As long as she ground the eyes ground is well.The heart is kindly.That is all right already.
See Chen Han nod, six pings sigh a way again:"Today pour is the audience that lets your injustice be me, to, a short while still have to bother you send me I live of place, I bought two sets of houses in the Chang sea and all rented to go out now, while the place that I live now is a company of, I have to move away quickly and stay over there one more day of I feel whole body suffered."
"Good" Chen Han also have no to say more what, immediately drive to send to six pings to return to.
Place Chen Han whom six pings live has ever been to once, he has ever been to a place, can clearly remember and soon arrive at six pings to live of connecting and lining up villa area.
"Come down to wait a short while, I how haven't tidied up, and have some things ……" there is some ashamed ways in six pings:"My a person also cans not move, you are regarded as today unlucky, another day I pay."
"The many people is presumed to long for day and night opportunity like this, I am just thinking, I want to go home to bathe to change dress, Fen joss-stick the Kou do obeisance the heavenly boon to grant."
Six pings are again said by Chen Han's words to induce a smile, said out an affair, chatted with Chen Han so long, six Ping current mood already like many, can already be calm to face the affair this time at least.
Six pings live of connecting and lining up villa, there is an underground garage, don't calculate underground garage totally 3 F, the area don't arrive 300 even rices, is all her one person to live, it is in the position in the company to be showed from this her.
Six pings come in wrap to throw in the sand, again Chuai one feet sand:"Do not worry, the thing here in addition to my clothes, other
It doesn't matter, is all unit.That dead bastard uses that time wear the thing that I buy by myself, he all submits an expense accounts on his own initiative, I am just lazy must he spends the thing that money buys, a short while I tidy up clothes ……"
Six pings say, suddenly move begin arm, feel body some indispositions, this just thought of to suddenly occupy from the morning today a till now, even have the Zaos never washed.
"H'm ……" six pings temporarily don't know how to say with Chen Han and meet Chen Han in the bar today, have been explaining and convincing him so long, just accompanied her to run again so far, come over to move house for him at present ……
Is original to just want to tidy up clothes to follow behind with 20 minutes the body thing stays several days at the hotel, then sees a circumstance, but now ……
Today because the affair livinging is too many, particularly afternoon, the spirit is always absentminded, at Xu Ying Gen, Xu Sao, there, also all in a daze don't notice.Six pings felt a day don't take a shower at this time and all over and more felt unwell.
BE at willing looking at Chen Han who decorates, seem the back grew eyes general:"I see you or go first to take a bath, change body clothes, so the person's mental state can be also very some."
"Thanks ……" six pings go upstairs and walk to the half, however come to a stop a way:"The third floors contain a showbiz hall, I like to go to the movie with continuous play at ordinary times by myself, especially idea lane of, you can go first to see there ……"
Six pings are at the thought of: F take a shower, then again disguise with tidy up thing, come down to have no more than a hour like this impossibly enough, so just say so.
Chen Han isn't ordinary people, he patience heel personality if Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment