Thursday, November 22, 2012

google ake them safely vall

Be like to have a little variety.Didn't know this all things of the universe valley to take place as well what matter.In the past.Only one dominoes can easily go out.These several years.Have to we start out 12 pieces of dominoeses to just go,Facebook.We once went out to once fish for as well several times.Ground in valley geography we also all understand.But.
Find out reason.
"Say here.Appear on a few old faces|delude of feeling.
Traverse seven to certainly understand is how return to matter.The past was that the Huan is evil still in the soundly asleep.Their nature can by dint of the dominoes at will passed but.Now.Is evil to hate not to kill give vent to anger.Strengthened the ability of the realm.Hence.Their discrepancy more difficulty.But.Pass the words of the elders.Traverse seven to also know.Owns 12 pieces of dominoeses.Can completely inhibit evil ability of Huan.This lets to traverse seven how much have a little to trust.
However.It are another matter to traverse seven what to cares.Them say them already after fishing for 1 time of the whole valleys.In his heart a move.Ask a way:"There is a girl coming in together with me.I don't know where her body is now.Can you seek me for a while?"
This requests to let five long a little bit risk danger.But how say to traverse seven to is already their host now.Hence.They finally still keep noding a way:"We can try.However.I see a hope not big.Get into empress in the all things of the universe valley.If don't walk to us are this valley.That necessarily be have already been buried in other places."
This words let to traverse seven to shake head.Say:"Our circumstances are more special.She can't be buried here.You trust.If find out her.Please tell her.Say that the wood is seeking her.Then take her to come over good."
"It is all right."A few elders see Ling Qi insisting.Also promise down for the one mouthful.Combine next order everyone to go out to look for.Later on.Is several long will beg everyone to take advantage o time to rush through to make dominoes.For the sake of can breakfast valley.The whole mountain-of the person broke out tremendous enthusiasm.
After being detailed with a few elders to talk some affairs.Traverse seven and then took a necklace with 12 pieces of dominoeses valley,google.Just valley.Right against the face meeting with Huan is evil.
"How?"The Huan is evil to hotfoot ask a way.
"O.K.."Traverse seven to say very at random:"They at my have to be next.Have already prepared a valley to go.But.They also request.Would not° until me, they go out go."
"This is all right.As long as they are willing to leave and then go."The Huan is evil to happily toward to traverse seven assurance of way:"You take they leave of time .I will step aside an in realm:-road of.When the time comes.You can take them safely valley."
"Boon."Traverse seven to nod.Say to the evil Huan:"Just.I worry the safety of your my friend now.She got into valley like I.Now her circumstance how?"
The Huan is evil to ponder ground to looking at to traverse seven.Ask a way:"Is true of Be just your friend?"
This pours traverse seven to stymie in questions.For men and women's matter.Traverse seven really not|.He feel a month leisurely is shallow to sing unclearly to his not only only friend so Chien.But.He but know how to go to and describe.Have a little to distress ground to say:"Should still friend."
"BE.Certainly still friend.But isn't a general friend"the Huan say so in the evil but traverse seven to see of facial expression and look in the eyes seem to be already to grow special meaning at in.
Unclearly.Traverse seven vigilances.Ask a way:"You is this what mean?"
The Huan evil hands are one stand.Say:"My idea you should understand.Trust.She can't occupy.I will send to her safely yours."
Listen to this words.Traverse seven but feel the evil in the mind of Huan thinks of but is another thing.He is cold cold a smile.Toward a Huan evil way:"I know what idea you save to that person in the valley.I ignore you to want to do what.But.If you dare to move her a milli- hair.I absolutely let compunctious."
Huan evil eyes are one Mi.Looking at to traverse seven.Say:"Seeing to me should give you good well ascend 1.The boy doesn't want to think you from created a few fighting skills Be getting more fantastic.In the my eyes.You return just a delicate head.I am to that person in the valley.Really saved to kill heart.I hate not of unload them greatly eight pieces of just happy.So just seek you to help."
"But.Even if so how.Have no you.Can I not succeed?Have no you.Can I not seek other people?I since can develop 1, you come out.Can also develop others.Boy.You have to remember.This is in my site.The round doesn't arrive you to come to threaten me.Remember.Your task takes out them.As for your girl friend.I will help what you looking at.If you do according to my meaning.I certainly give you health of she"
Along with Huan evil words.Traverse seven look in the eyeses to become colder and colder.He looking at Huan evil.Once in a very long while didn't talk.
Very long.Traverse seven to turn round to leave.Before stepping into valley.He coldly turns head to say to the evil Huan:"Please remember what you say.If you dare is other|what of action.I make you regret to cooperate with me."
To the nose of threat Chi that traverses seven.Huan evil Ji way:"Boy.You also record to want according to my designation.If I deliver you to have what other actions.I let you could not see that of yours forever she,cnn."(The not yet finished treats continuously.If the desire knows that how funeral affairs is.Please land wwwqidian***the chapter is more.Support author.Support original reading!)





Only Volume 6 Gu sword Zhong chapter 58 meets
Renew time:2009-10-123:37:02 chapter word numbers:3532


Arrive valley.//★Traverse seven right away and then sought five elders to come over.Conceal this time.Tell the true facts of the Huan evil all things of the universe valley all they.While knowing that this valley unexpectedly is an evil Huan realm.The facial expression of five elders changes very difficultly to see.
"I really dare not believe.So several years unexpectedly life at thus dangerous of of square?"A elder regrets way.
Big elder at that moment to traverse seven way of thanking humblies:"This news waits to me to say.It really is importance.See.All move to leave here have already allowed of no to procrastinate.I this keeps on ordering.Let everyone quickly."
"This isn't first hasty."Traverse seven big elder of letting to blocks.Say:"Want ~only everyone's surroundings in this monster bone.Can't have|Yao influence.I what comparison worry is another matter now."
Traverse seven evil as to it's the row the Huan said for a while.Worry of say:"I if want to take going out of your safety.Have to do according to his request.Just in this way.I don't know that what he arranged to wait fore.So.You'|want to work well to reply of means be."
Five elders nod together.Way:"This we will have preparation.Just that colleague of yours how?I think the Huan is evil is the opportunity that can't pass to coerce you?"
"This you need not worry."Traverse seven way of puttings:"Our circumstance you don't understand.This I will handle."
At just.Traverse seven communication system of trying for a whiles.Know the system hints to traverse seven to be placed in special space the inside can not contact.This fruit is traversing seven ideas to anticipate inside.He didn't therefore lose confidence.
A week is under five Jians of elders after.Is public finally build good need of dominoes-a dominoes.All after the check for paying close attention to.Ensure to all there is function.
Looking at a group of persons before the body.Traverse seven to have no to say more what.In front exceed a valley.Just step a variety that was one-step to traverse seven at present landscapes to namely take place to turn over a sky.Traverse seven how haven't adapted to.He nearby a piece of rock but suddenly as to it's does the beginning say:"Remember.The white before following only stands down.Don't play for me what flower to recruit.I will follow you closely of as long as you have a changes.That friend of yours the meeting disappear forever."
"Hum Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment