Sunday, November 25, 2012

Beats by Dre Just Beats y started toward tha

The detection of Ya even if use power to biggestly fall to shrink the cannon is tightly sticking Long Ji Shen ground the place for shielding cause to fall to shrink, can not destroy those fighting strength extremities violently monster.
Again and again cause to fall to shrink certainly still can reach the effect of destroying the target, this time, fall to shrink storing of cannon ability system become soft help, all want to cost a great deal of time to replace energy to wrap after shooting each time, time grows enough Long Ji Shen to destroy fort thoroughly.War so again the facing is disadvantageous to us of the direction Be slippery to go.
In order to falling to shrink constructing of cannon speed to completely fall behind to fight Sun speed, the headquarter has to again orderany troops to return to make use of the road that the hot pit weapon destroys Long Ji Shen up,Beats by Dre Just Beats.
Like in the most time for Long Ji Shen also however 11 sets.Otherwise, this war let's have already lost.
My estimate again becomes reality, is indeed as expected the slightest the existence of feelings that an ignore mankind in the future, for all that can, I still didn't I see of in the future tell anyone.
The future is heartless.But equally own the name " future" of I.Not the ability is heartless.
Can sometimes I am just thinking, know perfectly well an everythings all make futile efforts.But silent not language, looking at the dream that own friend isn't likely to reach for those diligent, will can't be another ruthlessness?Tell them the dream to is nonexistent this time, let them immediately play a meeting not better?
I don't know.
See future of I now can make of, is a devout orison, not for changing future, but hope the great majority that didn't see at me belongs to in the future appearance, can have happiness of two of my intimate friends.
Yes, even if we Be person of grounds of whole is unfortunate, I also hope that two of you's ability is as a result happy, hopes that two of you can together can support each other while finally arriving and hope to be at the end of the end, even if the worst result arrival, on your faces also the ability is beaming with smiles.
My heartfelt of, devout of pray, every night every night, have never let up.
It suddenly knew "happy" meaning.
But don't know why happy.
In the scream, clearly all logic units alert voice the whole body that resound through it.
As long as open fire oneself-yes, it suddenly the meaning that also knew "oneself"-will also the ash fly smoke to put out.
Can it is still very happy.
Is crary, despairing of, take a little pleased of, is also, sad.
It is realized not to know what since then various felling, very unusual, also very puzzling.
Various thoughts and feelings intertexture is together:-
Finally again together ……-
Have fun together ……-
Two of you finally returned to me again ……
Can finally, the one among the thoughts and feelingses turned to make absolute existence and once covered all"miscellaneous sound"s a while-
Break the word, dead!

2073,000 breeze and rain of winters(23)


"The fan locks!"Wen Di Ni's big fiesta department exclaims a way, "the fan locks at ……"
At this time air owner all and the big fiesta take charge of similar noticed to be fond of a lock of abnormality, energy just just from the all directions remitted to gather since then, is bumping the front of incoming"ghost rock city" to form together even naked eye all ability clear really recognized of natural cover, huge umbrella-like in shape natural cover a few main group of islandses of 52 areas and essence and 52 areas of the ghost rock city under severals was responsible for the agriculture that produced a vegetable to float to visit an island and most under of that only the desert island of forest and the time immemorial hero statue of Wen Di Ni completely isolated to open, umbrella-like in shape shield that faintly dark purple ray of light and the ghost rock city head are more and more bright of that the new sun form fresh check against clearly, the existence for highlighting each other.
The "this is ……" big fiesta department hopes to is the clergy of one tallest clan of Wen Di Ni, control the clan of this clan almost all secrets and grow up a person, but discovering of accident the wise and farsighted clan is long similar to oneself to feel disconsolate to at present powers Tais.
Exactly want to take place what?Connecting down Wen Di Ni and 52 areas will face what kind of destiny, the nobody knows at this moment.
The soul transplants a technique, headquarter for keeping precious Gao Wei Xiang private but the technique for developing, pass this technique, the headquarter can is sampled by the soul that the Huan wing Class of causing the wound death soars a private in the combat those and infuse to note into among the artificial body again devotion combat.However numerous sophisticated techniques developing with headquarter are similar, this technique is very quickly disheveled hair to is again a chicken to help now-along with warfare of gradually vigorous,Beats Solo HD, more and more of the Huan wing soar private and their wings the dissipation is in the sky, not return the base of rear any further, also is not likely to enjoy to this technique brings of the second-time life.
However now, this technique at the right moment became me to reach eyes ground ground's best path.
Along with five gradual disappearances of feeling.I know that my own soul has already been sampled.Be probably being like a regiment to float suddenly erratic ray of light now, suspend in the center of transfering, regrettable of BE, my empty know be subjected to interference of the strength of transfering, can not see subsist at oneself in-is that no matter have already become walking corpse ground body, still afloat wear of soul.
So I aimed at vision to lie is developing "I" in the slot, looking at each detail of that kid's body, I most be satisfied with of is her eyelash, for appearing in this effect, I but cost many careers.
More see more want to daut her.Be like before numerous times so, use oneself the ground feel her the touch of each inch skin, let finger tip again along she that soft and charming curve glides, before whenever as I am doing like this,Beats Detox, I always felt the joy that I can realize a mother to embrace each other my own baby-that is ever of I thought that I couldn't comprehend forever of feeling, because I don't want to have again anyone bears and I of similar destiny, so I early decide.The affair that takes no account of to living a kid forever, give up forever is the person's mother ground qualifications-that should be each Bohemian young girl imagine most of affair.
She is my kid.
Although I will transplant my soul into her body, , in consideration of at will soon start of continue in the middle of the death of 3,000 summer autumn of springs winter she is very likely to will be planned lawless acts of the person capture, for prevent°froming the evil hands that some secrets fall into those people that I hold, after getting into her body, I will carry out seven classes to delete standard, at that time in addition to I left ground intentionally some unimportant informations, all of my memories would disappear forever in the historical dust.
Wake up ground yes and again that I won't remember quilt now the ground I see as the jewelry of allly everything.Don't remember each unforgettable moment that spends with second benefit inside, don't remember when Bohemia still owns sunlight and the sky pass by of each Mi foot is preciously and day and night.
Now as long as thoughting of this, my head quarter feels very of sorrow, but this is also to have no the affair of way, also the affair that I have to undertake at the same time.I always hide in the benefit inside secondly and after death and always lean against then circumferential people's gentleness and support can move forward forward, even have no the decision that originally settles to nextly want two intimate friends that always guard to love each other can support till the last, so, I must bravely undertake this time.
However, also because of this.She is just regarded as my life of continue-is not a pure replication, she is me, and then isn't me, she will own I have never owned of possibility.My missing so-called parents' expectation is probably such, expecting the kid can fill up his/her own regret.Replace oneself over ascend those lives that have been imagining but can not personally enjoy.Five feeling melts into my consciousness at 1.1:00.My knowing this soul that represents me has already started toward that kid's body inside infuse into, I suddenly think.If before infusing into complete completion, I make that kid open eyes, don't can see still that part of the soul status own shape Yao, oneself looking at himself/herself, that must be a Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment