Saturday, March 23, 2013

get step by step and

The matter in the absolute being Yu will really occurrence, but the affair is pressing to describe in the absolute being Yu of then taking place of a little, the ferocious monster clan accumulated to gather very strong troops to attackstone us, and ever once from a deathless sorcery teacher leader of a group, that of the attack tasted three clans to the utmost suffering, although the end monster clan was beaten back, but deathless clan of strong also made our owner shocking!"
The moonlit night came to a stop to hope my one eye and in fact made reference to this I have already probably known why three elders are cheating me, however I still quietly listen to her immediately after keep on saying.
"The threat demolishing makes us have no peace of mind day and night, the absolute being Yu became one of our hope, and your emergence finally made us see one silk first light of day."
Make reference to "first light of day" two words, the spirit female offers sacrifices to of face up peep out sweet smiling face, the Chong overflows in the look in the eyes indifferent and peaceful.
BE what strength let always pure like jade of the female offer sacrifices to do a so bold matter and emit to besmirch spirit to violate openly a clan rules of dangerous make her able to pursue her own hope, the strength of the love is true great.I cannot help but of in the forehead lightly one Zhuo.
"!"Intense emotion later on of the spirit female offer sacrifices to very shy, also resumed acting with dignity of the past days, quickly burn on the face, there is surprise also being awkward and shy.Be under the unexpected circumstance stolen by me to kiss, make her shily exclaim, the facial expression is so charmingly feminine.
I looking at the appearance of her at a loss what to do very happily and led in a short while, the spirit female offers sacrifices to strong settle from the town, unwillingly of continue way:"What you make a show of is strong, make our ownerses would like to admit that you are that rare Luo to is sent to rescue our person, but you continuously cross-examine concerning absolute being Yu in how left an affair, this makes three elders in fear and uneasy."
This is just similar to what me thought, for prevent°froming drive the method for leaving I will neglect their dead live of immediately leave here, they chose mental reservation.Although this is to spirit disrespect and besmirch, for the sake of three clansmen people, they would like to do so!
In fact I promised they are definitely to can't betray theirs, only they really don't know the viewpoint in my heart, so their cheating my business is excusable.
I ain't a stingy person, and can't blame and scold them because of the lies that they have no alternative, besides I if want to take the beautiful spirit female in bosom offers sacrifices to and has no their to promise, I in addition to make by force strong line of take and then have no other methods.
Led along while, the spirit female offered sacrifices to a way:The absolute being that"greatly predict medium make to leave the word here the language only have a words concerning the absolute being, " dignifies makes to broke time and the restriction of space to return to absolute being boundary under the help of his honest monster friend"."Although an only very short words, spirit female offers sacrifices to but says very difficultly, the good elephant used all energies and collapsed after finishing saying sort Tan to lightly shiver in my bosom.
Don't take the circumstance that she leaves together at me under, she very clear, I once leave and will become permanence, can't meet with her any further, this kind of is deep-rooted of remembering fondly and making the secret that she made the biggest courage to speak to leave.
I deeply sighed tone and knew a secret, I not only didn't set free feeling and on the contrary had already grown negative offense feeling and filled the air in the heart sour puckery and distressed, because the person that I deeply realize and love each other with I separate is a piece and how make people heartsick matter, but she is willing to speak and make me very touched.If she doesn't mean to say, I can not force her at all, even she can destroy absolute being Yu, so I only stay here.
I another time tightly hug she is in the bosom, sorrow of the female offer sacrifices to breathed weep over.
I hug her, is turning how to take her a cake of to leave the mind here in the brain, if I can succeed to help three clans to spend this difficult situation, I one is small to smallly request them to can't refuse, besides I represent big absolute being rare Luo, to I disaffection is the might of god that besmirches to hope Luo.
Certainly I if fail, everything all need not talked.
The spirit female offers sacrifices to in the spirit clan is always Be communicate with rare Luo of noble identity but existence, they are all great prophets, the strength of the in the article of death front will make them see through faraway fan's fog and hope to see in the future take place of matter, so their position is only this and no more at the elders of spirit clan!
They have miraculous power, they can cure of one to distress for an instant, unfortunately their bodies are all very weak, so, with her fragile body condition basically can not in the tunnel of time and space that kind of bad environment the bottom support how long.Change but talk it, if her body condition didn't improve me to take her a cake of to leave.
In the spirit clan of these days of in, I have already taught me to them in another Wu Xue Gong's method in the time and space, this can make them strong, it make them see more far and shoot more quasi-ly, faster instauration physical strength.
I think that I should be seeking a practicing moral teachings of some suitable her body conditionses method to let her to follow self-discipline also, certainly this isn't likely to have soon the effect of effect of, get step by step and slowly backlog.
However I arrive is to have another idea, can make her have in the tunnel of time and space enough strength props up me to take she gets into me of time and space.


The bow of chapter 10 love



Facing will soon of separation, spirit female's offering sacrifices to has already stopped weeping over, the Quan shrinks in my bosom, hope to enjoy more this before separation it not easy feelings, quiet, quiet.
I hope to have mercy on the spirit female of Xi Xi to offer sacrifices to, my Hun's thick voice rings out in the house, "you have to make the your frail body strong, otherwise you are the strong pressure in the tunnel and bad environment that can not bear time and space."
"!" She almost dares not believes of hope me, that rightness of pretty Mous sons are telling me that she is a what surprise, she can feel the meaning in my words, the small mouth of tiny piece hurriedly of pause for breath, that kind of out of the blue of joy's being good enough to make her is happy that also the body tremor get up.
Hoping of my smile she, toward her that double of eyes for daring not believing deeply ordered to nod and descended a moment, I saw two very hot hot tears moments from her face slide, this is pleased pole but the voice of Qi, but I produced moreover a kind of feelings.
I suddenly feel very absurd, good elephant I at cheat the other people's wife similar, the dignified, beautiful and graceful and restrained spirit female offers sacrifices to actually loving is big absolute being to hope Luo, but I then is only one to act for.However this isn't the point, I believe in the later day she will fall in love with mine, she will know I to her have much good, her love will definitely pass on to me from that visionary big absolute being body.
The love of the light spirit is pity not enough to make two people reach old age together, everlasting, only livingly face, life, soul and body each other combines, so as to blend two personal water milks, love wasteland for sky old, water is withered the rocks crumble.
I hope her that delicately like velvet similar Bo neck, I suddenly produce a mind and took out a goose egg stone similar big pearl from the black gold ring, this Wang Ti could compare inside looking for far from common pearl of pearl from the super arrows fish, at me once experienced an old but strong sorcery that thou personally after those pure precious stones seen stored a great deal of magic, I think, with magic alike and little more than energy 1 kind of inside whether interest can also store an inside?
As long as the pure Yin in my body of inside the interest input some insides that get to pearl, then again from moonlit night everyday self-discipline achievement method combine absorb my pure interest inside the Yin from it at the same time, want ~only seldom of a parts have already been good enough to improve her weak body!
If being directly passed her by me, perhaps controling isn't good, her physical stature can not bear my great power but result in anti- effect all of a sudden, so still from she by herself to the absorption is better.
The pearl that the similar to her purity has no time contends for Hui with moonlight at the milli- light good elephant send out to receive in the house of night view, I put pearl at her at present, although is a noble matchless spirit female to offer sacrifices to equally have matchless interest to this kind of thing that give out light, stretch out white jade similar finger light top Mo Suo write.
Love pity matchlessly saw her one eye, I then put attention on the pearl Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment